Super Smash Super Smash

Awesome Presentation

The animation is a bit choppy at times, but considering how this was drawn, it would be asking too much for a fluid show. And I give extra points for the soundtrack, it fits very well with the animation.

The Ending's my favorite part. Toss that skanky princess away. She's nothing but trouble!!

Pixels on the Brain Pixels on the Brain

Brings back so many memories!

The sound and artwork are both very good. Although most of the jokes aren't really funny, just seeing a flash with characters and references to so many different games makes me happy. Makes me want to play all those games all over again.

2003| Mario gets old IV 2003| Mario gets old IV

Loved the Sound Effects

The Mario sound effects were great! The sprites look very nice too w/ the grayish-old looking style to it. Only drawback is the LOTR part, er... it's kinda lame.
But great job on everything else!

Holy-Howard responds:

Really? :-/
I thought the LotR backgrounds where good enough.
But thanks for the review!

Chubby Ninja Chubby Ninja

There's a cheap trick (i think...)

Very cool game to kill time with. I don't know how fly was intended to work, but I was able to ascend the levels extremely fast by tapping fly then jumping up again. It barely uses any spirit meter at all. I died at around 6800m when I didn't get ANY spirit recharge for a few hundred meters. Not sure if this was the intended behavior, but it made the game a bit too easy.